Have I mentioned before how obsessed I am with upcycling just about anything into fashion items? Yes and yes. This DIY bracelet is the little sister of a similar necklace. And is made the exact same way, only smaller. Find the tutorial – on this link. I used a piece of electric cord that I cut from a small appliance.
I’ve made a few DIY bracelets over the years. Here’s a roundup of some of them.
- This – DIY bracelet is made from fabric scraps.
- I used rolled wire to make this DIY bracelet. Click here.
- Left over ribbon from a gift was upcycled into – this – DIY bracelet.
- African beads and wire were turned into a bracelet – see that here.
- I added charms to rubber O Rings for some fun DIY bracelets. See on this link.
- This post – has more ideas for fabric scrap bracelets.
- Find easy peasy beaded pearl bracelets for something smart – by clicking here.
- I made a cuff pleather bracelet – in this post.
- Safety pins were upcycled – here.
- A pretty flower button was turned into a bracelets with some cord – see more here.
- I jumped in on the Friendship Bracelet thing. An easy one to make – see that here.
- In this post – fabric scraps and a plastic bangle get a make-over.
- I love, love, love – this – bead and button bracelet.
- Use up bits of cord and rope to make a bracelet. Click here.
- In this post – I tie beads to cord and make a wrap bracelet.
- I rolled electric wire – see here – to make these colourful bracelets.
- This was quite a bit of work. I sewed moonstone chips to make – this – cuff.
Enough already. More next week.
Have a great green week.